When you actually meet your Achchhe Din

Recently my parents visited my city Pune and we went for a holy trip to Shirdi, Shani Shingnapur, Nashik,Triambakeshwar and Mumbai. I will tell you about the instances where I felt that these days were actually my Achchhe Din. So my parents landed at Pune airport at around 0430 hours early in the morning. I booked an OLA cab for them as they themselves asked me not to come for pickup. So now-a-days these cab services have been given a pick-up zone at the airport so to get pickup people need to go to these points like Ola have Ola pickup zone. So asking my parents to search for such zone was not a good idea in early morning in their first time visit. So I booked this cab and called the driver. I asked him that you should pick my parents from arrivals gate. Firstly he hesitated but then I requested him and he accepted. In 15 minutes my parents were at my door. So this was the beginning.
So sometimes these cab services actually do us a favor.
My parents enjoyed the day in Pune. Then in evening we had a planned journey to Shirdi. We were all set. But I got a call that the bus which we booked is cancelled. My parents asked me what next? So with in 5-6 minutes I could book another bus and our planned journey remain a planned journey. So obstacles come but if they get handled well then it is your achchha din.
We left for Shirdi from Pune at around 2355 Hrs. We reached Shirdi at around 0415 Hrs. We got fresh fast and then reached temple. The weather was calm and we got chance to get Darshan of Sai Baba with easy. So the other times I visited Shirdi twice, I saw huge crowd. But this time it has been very easy. After that we went to Shani Shinganpur. We reached back Shirdi at around 1230 Hrs. 
We went to a restaurant for lunch.There I met with a miracle. It was raining cats and dogs. After having lunch I rushed to wash basin to wash my hands. This wash basin was outside the restaurant in open space. So in between there is a gate having a shutter. So while I was going this shutter was up. But when I ran back, somebody just pulled this shutter down because of rain. I was running with speed to save me from water. I could not pay attention to this shutter going down and my head collided with the shutter with a loud sound. 7-8 people ran to see what happened. I thought I am gone. I thought there will be lot of blood on my head. But when I touched it, there was nothing except a little bit pain. I stood still for some time. But this passed as a miracle. My parents who were sitting on other side did realize something happened there but when I reached there I could manage not to tell them that it happened with me. so It was the most achchhe din event for me.
After that we reached Triambakeshwar to pay a visit to Jyotirlinga. We thought to stay in a specific hotel but in evening we could not book it because it was full. So a person came to us and shown a hotel just adjacent to it. We lived there for a night and in the morning we reached to that specific hotel(Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan) where we planned to live in and we got the room. Just to enjoy the moment we lived there for a day near to nature in showerish rains. We had to extend Triambak journey by one day but it has been awesome. This tells us a point that go to few places but live them fully.


Me with my parents
Then our last day trip was to visit Mumbai. We visited 4-5 places comfortably including Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Mahalakshmi Temple and Gateway of India. Though these days and moments are not extra-ordinary. We all of us get few such days in our lives after sometime. But when things go as per your expectation. They execute smoothly. You can call them your Achchhe Din. Hope you like this experience of mine. May you all the readers get frequent Achchhe Din in your lives. One thing you must learn from this is be little cautious  roaming and running at new places, miracles does not happen every time.

My other articles that might interest you are given below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Convert to two decimal places C# Round to 2 decimal places

Indore is actually the cleanest city of India

Do you know how many toilets have been built in Swachh Bharat Mission?

Fastest way to develop a calculator C# - string expression to mathematical expression

Total Pageviews